RULES FOR PAYMENT OF FEE
The quarterly fee will be deposited in the bank, only in the months of July, October, December and February.
1. . The school fee is deposited in Bank of Baroda, Ashok Nagar, in all the working days from 11th to 20th day of the month only. Timings Monday through Friday 10.00AM to 1.00 PM and Saturdays 10.00 Am to 12.00 PM.
2. A fine of Rs 100 will be charged in case of delay in the payment of fees. The name of the student will be struck off from the rolls if the fee is not paid continually for four months and will not be re-entered under any circumstances.
3. The last day of deposition of the fee will be considered as 19th, in case 20th of the month is not a working day.
4. Duplicate voucher book can be issued by paying Rs. 25.00. the Principal may demand to see the fee voucher as and when required.
5.School Fee for classes 6 to 8 (D & E Section).
6. The monthly fee for the intermediate section is Rs. /-
7. Every student will have to bring his daily diary and school calendar every day in the school or else he will be sent back home. The parents will be held responsible for this.
8. Once inside the school building, no student will be allowed to leave the premises before the school gets over until his parents come personally to receive him after the authorization of the Principal.
9. The school will not be accountable for the disputes outside the periphery of the school.
10. Nobody, except the Principal, can give the authority to leave the premises before the school gets over.
11. No student will be exempted from sports and PT, which is conducted by trained teachers on the school grounds.